* Shyam Benegal’s multi-starrer Hari Bhari and Kalpana Lajmi’s award-winning Daman were both sponsored by the Ministry of Family Welfare.
* Director Rajiv Rai’s Pyar Ishq Aur Mohabbat is the first Hindi film to be shot in a single start to finish schedule. Other films have followed suit.
* Before finalizing Anu Malik as the composer for his film Aks, Rakesh Mehra jotted down the 10 best songs that he remembered in the last ten years. He found Anu’s name popping up 7 times and hence he chose him to do the honors. Ranjit Barot acted as the arranger and designer.
* Aishwarys Rai supposedly walked out of Kamal Hassan’s disastrous Abhay due to the presence of a kissing scene, which the beau Salman did not like the idea of. Raveena stepped in.
* Actress Smriti Mishra was not allowed to enter the sets of Sanjay Leela Bhasali’s Devdas by the strict guard present there and Shah Rukh had to intervene to pacify matters.
* The on screen love-pair of the hit blockbuster Jab Pyar Kisi Se Hota Hai, Salman and Twinkle were not on talking terms while the shooting was on.
* Actor Rahul Dev did the screen tests for both Shool and Jungle for the roles, which ultimately went to Sayaji Shinde and Sunil Shetty
* Amitabh Bachchan himself coined the terms Ganga Maiya for the song by the same name in his son Abhishek’s film ‘Bas Itna Sa Khwaab Hai’.
* Shah Rukh Khan and Juhi Chawla were teamed in producer Prem Lalwani’s BADA AADMI, directed by Lekh Tandon. The film was launched with a song recording on June 2, 1993. Anand-Milind were the music directors.
* Sanjay Dutt had charged Rs. 12 lacs as remuneration for SAAJAN and at that point of time had agreed to act in another film of the maker [Sudhakar Bokade] for the same amount. Though Sanju’s popularity increased manifold after SAAJAN, the actor kept his promise and signed the producer’s new film, with Sridevi as his co-star, at the committed amount only.
* Hrithik Roshan loves collecting photographs. He would never travel anywhere without his personal camera even as a child. He has a vast collection photographs and special scrapbooks marking each occasion.
* In the early stages of her career, Karisma Kapoor was mortally terrified of photo-sessions.
* The plot of Manmohan Desai’s ‘Amar Akbar Anthony’ was inspired by a newspaper report about a man who left all his three children at different places and then committed suicide.
* The film genius V Shantaram served the Indian film industry in many capacities - as an artiste, a producer, a director, a studio owner, a trade leader, and an exhibitor and so on for 65 years.
* Hrithik’s grandmother Ira Roshan is the music director for ‘Krishna Kanhaiya Ram Ramaiya’, a collection of Krishna and Ram bhajans, released by T-series on Janmastami. Noted playback singers, Anuradha Paudwal and Suresh Wadekar, have sung the songs.
* Subhash Ghai roped in Sandeep Chowta to compose the background score for ‘Yaadein’ after being thoroughly impressed with his work in the Ram Gopal Verma films.
Earn Money : 100% Trusted : Visit http://blog.freelancersweb.net